As they say it, invest in what you love. So, if you love plants here are some thoughts to consider when buying a plant for you to invest in.
- Availability- Do your research and check if the plants you have on your list is available in your area or do you have to order it via online.
- Price- You need to consider your buying price. Are you going to buy just one mother plant for each plant you want to sell or more. What’s your price range?
- Plant Growth- See if the plant your investing in is a fast or slow grower.
- Ease of Care- Are the plant you choose easy to care for? Remember it’s an investment if it’s hard to care for and dies, so does your investment money.
- Easy Propagation- The easier they are to propagate, the faster you earn.
- Time Between Propagation- You don’t like you mother plant looking thin and sad due to way too much cuttings. If you can afford it, it’s better to have atleast 2 mother plants of the same specie.
- Market Trend- Again do your research, which plant is in demand, which plant is up rising and invest on it.
Happy Plant Investing!